The Property Redress Scheme

We are members of the Property Redress Scheme.  If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint.

In order to take your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:

  • You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint; and
  • It is still within 6 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint

The Property Redress Scheme is a Government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve the complaints is available via their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form.  The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:


By Email:

By post at:

The Property Redress Scheme, Ground Floor, Kingmaker House, Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ


icb-crest-20-10-16   Layout 1  prs-logo-as-png   Screen Shot on 2016-08-31 at 14_51_14

Registered Practice 17781
Licensed and regulated by the ICB and supervised
under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007

Solicitor Firm ID 364930

Throughout our website some images used by kind courtesy of iosphere at