Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first email or write a letter to the person who has had conduct of your matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after writing to the person with conduct of your matter, you should set out your complaint in writing to:
RMC/RTM Directors, 2 Rivers Property Management, Manor House Business Centre, 6-10 St Margaret’s Green, Ipswich, IP4 2BS.
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
- An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short in our service
- What you would like us to do to resolve it
- Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint, including but not limited to:
- Names of our colleagues you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
- The partner or member of staff in connection with the complaint
- Times and dates of the incidence(s)
- Addresses or email you have used to contact us
- Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
- Any other document in support of your complaint
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
- You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- Within 14 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 14 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
- After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
- After our final written response, if you are still unhappy, you can make formal contact with the Property Redress Scheme, an independent ombudsman with whom we are a member. Their contact details are:
- Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH
- Tel: 0333 321 9418
- Email – email@example.com
Registered Practice 17781
Licensed and regulated by the ICB and supervised
under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007
Solicitor Firm ID 364930
Throughout our website some images used by kind courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net.